View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Agree with Pomtroll, I have pretty small hands but my thumb comfortably reaches almost the middle of the screen so it shouldn't really be an issue? The tap zones on the Kindle means it's only a fairly narrow band on the left of the screen that turns the page back. Obviously you have to take a little more care, but then you have to take a little care to swipe the right way with the Sony (maybe it's just me that keeps doing it the wrong way !).

It's even harder to turn back a page if you are right handed
Hmm, I definitely have to try the Kindle again. It felt as if the small left part was stretching over the middle...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote