View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
My understanding is that the Nook promises to sync between two devices (picking up where you left off) but...doesn't seem to have activated it yet.

Since the Kindle can do it with no problem, I'm sure B&N will make good on this and fix it in a firmware update-but don't expect it out of the box.

(personally I try not to buy stuff for features that are "promised at a later date"-too much chance for disappointment later)
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote