View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #40
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Don't go to either place here. I just stay in my apartment and occasional go to the store every few months. People here are not friendly like back in TN Especially young people. I am trying to get hubby to install a screen protector on my Fire Phone. He keeps putting it off.
If you weren't so far I'd loan you my 20 year old. He is always helping people in the neighborhood, people from school, shoot, even the Walmart Deli lady, with any electronics/computer issues. Well, really he will help with just about anything. I taught him from a very young age that it is important to help people. I guess some of what I taught him sunk in! Now if I could just get him to clean his room.........
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote