View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #45
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You can of course limit it to iBooks if you want, it is your book. But you will loose a big portion of the potential market.
Well, that late-Middle English version is really just more of an "appendix" -- or "bonus", of sorts" -- to what is really the main (and modern) text, and I suppose I could do a version specifically for the iPad (and I presume iPhones) that included that, and then a version without that appendix for other platforms. This particular epub of mine (which is my first) I really don't expect to make me a bundle or anything -- the entire text of it is freely available online as a website anyway, and can't imagine charging anything more than 99 cents for it -- but it's a work that's very near and dear to me and that's why I chose it as my "first" project. I do have other projects in mind that aren't quite as convoluted as this one, and I'm sure I'd have no problem putting together in a way that would work in a variety of platforms/readers.

It's definitely been a learning -- and, by extension, decision-making -- process for me!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote