View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #380
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
You just don't get it.
No, I get it. I just disagree with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
What's silly is your proposal and you absolute unwillingness to see that there is NO BENEFIT to the consumer in this scheme, no matter how many words you expend.
...except being able to enjoy your books and other media without having to break the law. Except being able to let your spouse and children read your books. Except being able to let them KEEP your books if you die. Except being able to share books with your friends. Except having the certainty that if your ebook vendor folds, your library can't vanish.
These are benefits to me.
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote