View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
I want to start reading another book, but I'm undecided which one. Which one would you choose to read first, among these?

- On Basilisk Station, by David Weber
- 1632, by Eric Flint
- Altered Carbon, by Richard Morgan
- Assassin's Apprentice, by Robin Hobb
- The Stand, by Stephen King
- Little Brother, by Cory Doctorow
- The Sword of Shannara, by Terry Brooks

*sigh*, I really should only buy a book at a time, but now it's done. Those are my options now. What would you recommend me?

Context: it'll be the book i will be (slowly) reading during my trip to Africa.
I recently finished Assassin's Apprentice annd The Stand. I've also read The Sword of Shannara. All three are good books to read. So go for either of those as a starter book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote