View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #26
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The only time I'd pay more for an ebook than the same edition in paper is if the ebook is released ahead of the paper.
I'll only pay higher than paperback pricing if the ebook is released ahead of *any* print edition. And then it had better be a more or less known quantity: Select eARCs, I'll pay up to US$15 with the understanding I'm paying extra for the early access (say 5-6 months' worth).

Last edited by fjtorres; 10-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote