View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #17
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
In general, I'd say no. I can think of times that wouldn't be true - a book old enough to be remaindered for a low price, but still selling at the MMPB price in digital might be one of those times.

To some degree, it depends on the potential for pricing as much as the price. Back when there was only paper, I could go to B&N and pay cover price (usually - they rarely put MMPB on sale) or I could chance that the book was included in the more limited selection at a discount store. So I might have chosen to pay more at B&N to have the book in my hands, rather than have to run around trying to find it at a discount somewhere else.

But nowadays overall, if the price is higher for digital than print, I put it on a wait list or look for it at the library.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote