View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
Ugh...I've been wanting to read this book for a while, but $20 for an e-book? I think the most I've ever paid (even for new releases) is $14. Of course, I can't use my Jan. coupon on this, either (like most books I want to buy).

Anyone follow the publishers and Kobo price structures and know if the price of this book may drop soon?

It's not carried on my online library, so I was thinking of buying it. I have about 5 other books I can read though, so perhaps I'll wait...
If you can wait until it's released in paperback, the eBook price should fall dramatically then.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote