View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I read a LOT of classics! About 75 percent of the e-books on my Cybook are classics from manybooks, feedbooks, and here at mobileread. All of the books on my Treo are classics (though I bought some of them before I found freebies).

I am always showing off ebooks to my fellow Jane Austen fans. Some who do a lot of writing about Jane really appreciate the searchability and copy and paste-ability of ebooks. (I have all of her books in HTML on one of my websites with a search engine).
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote