View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
Jeff Duntemann
Enthusiast
Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3; also Moto G Stylus phone
Many thanks to Bob for linking to ContraPositive, and while I'm here, I also want to thank everybody who contributes to MobileRead for all the work they've done both on the downloadable classics and answering questions.

I doubt I would be reading Martin Chuzzlewit now if I had had to go hunt down a physical copy. (It's not a popular book in the US, for reasons you'll understand once you read it...)

Well done, well done.
Jeff Duntemann is offline   Reply With Quote