Thread: PRS-950 Reader Discounts
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by cko1x View Post
I just received the Sony Christmas catalog and it lists $30 discounts on the PRS-350 and PRS-650 and $50 off the PRS-950. The dates for this price are Nov. 15 thru Nov. 27. I paid $299 for a PRS-950 a week or so ago and want my $50 back.
My experience is that Sony customer service will tell you they cannot provide a refund because you bought it before the sale. You can return it and then buy it again at the discounted price. But that means you are out a Reader while you wait for the discounted one... plus the hassle (and cost?) of shipping your current Reader back to Sony.
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote