Thread: NaNoWriMo 2010
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I... might.

It really depends on what's going on at the time, what with my working to rebrand my existing novels and get them up on the site. But I do have some odd ideas out there, not sure how much I can get out of them, thinking about giving them a try. If I decide I need a break from the rebranding process, and November 1 is conveniently around the corner, I may jump on one of these.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote