Thread: NaNoWriMo 2010
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Apart from being a great exercise in writing discipline, NaNoWriMo can actually produce superb work off the cuff that can go places. You might well be pleasantly surprised by what you can achieve beyond picking up some good writing habits.

I went for a submission to my own indie house a couple of years ago that I later found to have been written from scratch in 30 days for the challenge. (Mind you, it was almost a year in edit before publication.)

It's since done (and is doing) well in paperback and ebook. If anyone thinking twice about the value of the scheme wants to take a look at this particular result, just drop me a line with your preferred ebook format (PDF, ePub or Mobi) and I'll be happy to send it along with our compliments.

Best wishes and good luck. Neil -- ntmarrATbewrite.net (but use the @ sign).

PS: If you'd like to check out the book details before asking for a copy, just hit our website (linked below) and go to the bookstore section where you will find *The Movie* by Bosley Gravel.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote