Thread: NaNoWriMo 2010
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I'm going to try for the 50k mark this year again. I have some ideas but nothing very detailed as yet. Your 1st idea sounds really interesting jaxx6166. I'd certainly read it.
I'm going to call you cricket. Thanks for your support for #1. That was my original idea for NaNo last year, and my second idea for this year. But, I'm going to be hard at work on two NaNo's this year probably. #1 and #3.

The last one has a special meaning and I can't wait until it's finally finished. Officially, #3 will be my NaNo because it helped me get my act together in the past several years. And for whatever reason, when I do anything NaNo-related, my output triples. Beyond the Black was written in a little under two weeks for last year's NaNo. It was mostly crap, but it still was finished.

Then, during my writing group's JuNo, I finished Into the Hills in 30 days.

So, I'm hoping that with NaNo I'll be able to complete the project, shoot it off to a couple of friends for a quick lookie-do, then shoot it out to LuLu for a copy to give my uncle for the holidays.

Maybe I'll do the same thing with the other two books I've completed and give it to 'em in a gift basket.

Hopefully by that time, it'll be four.

Last year we had....*checks his NaNo friends* 10 from MobileRead on there. I'm hoping for a similar showing this year.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote