View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #23
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Here's a line from the book worth pondering:

Why do more or less intelligent people go on honeymoons, anyway? I have yet to find a couple who enjoyed theirs.

My wife and I chose to forgo a honeymoon and instead go directly to setting up our home after reading about how honeymoons can add to the trauma that results from the major life change of marriage. After all this time, I can't begin to give the source for that article; but in terms of real life consequences, I suppose that fact that we've been married now for over 37 years should count for something.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote