View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #52
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
"The Water Cooler" I like that, Dale. It gives you the feeling that you could discuss topics like the latest episode of a favorite TV program, an interesting News item (non-ebook related), a recently visited vacation spot, etc. Although I have never worked in a place with a water cooler (the teachers' lounge is where we hung out), it seems like the new forum concept would fit nicely under that title.

Kaz
I suspect that is a US-specific expression. I'd never heard of a "water cooler" until I looked up its meaning on reading this. Perhaps not a good idea to use such a term on a world-wide board like MR.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote