View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Sure. And that's why I said I prefered Booksonboard: you get the discount on the book you're buying.
Not exactly true - when you have Rewards Dollars you have to email them the receipt and the amount gets deposited in your account towards next purchases. The problem I have with Micropay at Fictionwise - do not know if it's still an issue since I've been using BoB almost exclusively for a while now - is that you either have to pay all Micropay or you cannot use the funds, so if you have 2.33 say, you have to add to them to buy a 6$ book, you cannot use them and the rest from you. That is very annoying.

At BoB you just specify how much of your Rewards you apply to your purchase, so you can use them and add the rest from you...

Overall BoB is the best in my opinion for "mainstream" ebooks not tied to a specific device or of special interest like small independents, Baen...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote