View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #28
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
True enough, I am just pointing out information which I believe to be inaccurate, like the fact that battery, CPU and prohibitive cost are the main drivers behind the mini's low resolution. For reference, the new ipad with 32GB and LTE costs to manufacture somewhat in the ballpark of what the mini costs to consumers (source), so I think I'm quite right when I say that adding a retina was feasible at the current price point while still making a profit. After all, as I said, other devices have what can be called retina while offering similar battery life (10h or so), with the similar weight.
No, you are *just* pointlessly derailing another thread. The claims you make are demonstrably false and do nothing to answer the questions of readers in this thread, which revolve around whether the mini is enjoyable to read on and when we can expect a higher resolution screen.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote