View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #1053
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@Jade Aislin - The second part of that post wasn't directed to you, but Niedzielan's suggestion.

I apologize for the confusion.

I'm still going to think about a way to do reject reasons like you say, but I got side tracked by a different issue.
That's fine. Hopefully, you can get the drop down list to work.

I had another idea about the rejection feature. I noticed that it does not have a way to manually add urls. Sometimes when I search for stories, there might be one I decided not to get. Later I might accidently grab that url when I'm getting new stories. I way to manually add urls that I've decided not to download would help prevent me from downloading those stories at all.