View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #450
rguion
Zealot
rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
I have had a KPW on order from Amazon since Oct 2... received mine today from Amazon.. the one I got today was a totally different Animal.. in the Dark awesome.. Big Difference.. I think I got one of the new BATCHES.. Whew.. Keeper.. hardly any Blotches at bottom.. no Pink etc.. nothing that would bother me or entice me to send it back..
Doug
Glad to hear you got a good one, Doug. Been following your posts here the past week. I just received my PW yesterday (also ordered on Oct 2nd) and am loving it. Don't really see any imperfections at all and the "spotlight/billboard" lights at the bottom don't bother me at all.

I felt a bit guilty getting a PW since we also have an iPad. But the iPad was emitting too much light for my wife at night, plus it was awkward to hold, and it had another problem in not being able to read in the sunshine. After having the PW for a day I feel completely justified in getting this one.
rguion is offline   Reply With Quote