View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #97
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Random Comment:

Way down towards the end of her interview, Charlaine Harris mentions being a fan of Jim Butcher, among others.

Quote:
Q.
Favorite Authors
Can you recommend any authors or favorite books?

A.
Charlaine Harris :

Absolutely, and let me say here that I do review books I've enjoyed on my Book & Blog feature on my website. I always read any Lee Child novel: and the list just goes on. I think Harry Connelly is very interesting, and I think Tanya Huff is great. Jeanne Stein, Jim Butcher, Patricia Briggs . . . I could go on forever.
– September 07, 2011 1:07 PM
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote