View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #2
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Rob and welcome to MR.

Well, you certainly have done your research. And yes, I would have to agree with your wife.

I have a PRS600 and I love it. The touch screen isn't too hard to read for me. If it gets a bit bright outside I change the angle a bit.

I chose the PRS600 because it has the storage slot (not that I had to use it yet) and because of the files I can upload. I don't like the Sony software much myself and am now using Calibre to manage my books.

ePub seems to be the future of files so the Sony would be great for that.

I opted against the Kindle for the reasons you have stated and I hate to be locked into one bookstore.

Have you checked out the Pocketbook readers? I am toying with the idea of getting one of them as they seem to be very versatile. Plus you have direct support here on the forum.

As to the future of readers: don't forget that they are after all a consumable. They are not meant to last a lifetime.

Well, good luck in choosing one. Do it soon, you will never look back.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote