View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #11
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
I finally wanted to read last night when it was dark when Hubby was watching something that I did not want to watch. My little gooseneck one light was just not enough......It just doesn't light up the whole screen so that thing wedgelight is pushing for the reader will not be any better. I mean we have three light lights here that are not lighting up the screen well enough.

I have this at my desk for the early mornings, my keyboard is black and until I get my fingers on the right keys, I am lost, LOL....... but if someone could make something like this, it would work.... I also hope this doesn't burn out, seems you can't get it anymore..... yes this is also me doing a review on this light below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=284507
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote