View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
...I'm afraid that I don't understand what your second complaint is. If it's that you first have to click in a window to give it focus before you can interact with it, Windows acts the same way.
On Windows -and before the update on MacBook Air- I can hover over a Windows, in this example the email client. I don't have to "activate" it, I still can remain in the other program. I just hover over the other Window and then can (could) scroll through the emails. And then I simply would click the email I want to have.
Now I can't hover anymore. The other program is active and wherever I place my mousepointer doesn't matter. I have to click the mail client and then scroll through the list.
No hovering at all anymore.

Last edited by mgmueller; 11-07-2014 at 09:05 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote