View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #38
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Posting a somewhat beta-version of the plugin that contains many of the changes discussed.

** NOTE: because of horrible planning on my part, the atrociously named "diaps_editing_toolbag_SpanDivEdit_settings.js on" file in the plugin folder of calibre's configuration directory must be deleted before many of the changes to the Span/Div Editor Tool will appear (for those who have a previous version of the plugin installed). For that, I apologize. The file will not be recreated until I find a better way to handle customization. **

Changes to the Span/Div Editor tool:
1) inclusion of more html elements to delete/modify
2) inclusion of more choices to change those html elements to
3) more attributes to choose from in search criteria
4) the ability to use regex in the search box
(Regex is search-only at this point. There is no way currently to use regex captures to build the replacement attribute string when modifying.)

Changes to the Smarten Punctuation tool:
1) Makes sure the apostrophe exceptions file is somewhat sanitized before use (mainly makes sure blank lines and UTF-8 BOM doesn't make things barf)
Attached Files
File Type: zip diaps_toolbag_v0.2.0_plugin.zip (71.4 KB, 189 views)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-09-2014 at 01:19 PM.