View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
Yeah, that's what I thought. Bummer, but nothing I can't work around.

Yeah, the files are getting sent to the SD card exactly as I want, but they show up in Calibre's "Device" column as being in "Main". Again, not a big deal because they are where I want them on my SD card, and the fact that Calibre shows that they are on my device is really what matters. The OCD engineer in me wants it to say "Storage A" though...

Thanks for the help! I changed the "Android" plugin back to have Main storage actually be the main storage. Given what you said, it evidently wasn't even using that setting.

Thanks again!
Jeff.
CC only has 1 place called Main, no matter where it is
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote