View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #263
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Agree. I'm finding the "New Additions" section on the redesign pretty much useless since the sort box does not function at all. It's wasted space and I don't even bother with it anymore.

Instead, click on 'Menu' and choose either audiobook or ebook. There you can filter by 'added to site' or 'release date' and see the newest titles acquired by the library.

Of course, the old design included both fiction and non-fiction titles under 'Newly Added' -- but this (ahem) new and improved version requires that we search separately, making it less rather than more efficient.
How about using advanced search?

1) Click advanced
2) pick "all Ebooks" for format
3) Click search
4) Set Order By to "Date added to site"

I think this works, but it gives radically different results then New Additions, so I'm not sure?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote