Thread: Tablet upgrade tablet to HD?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't see the need to upgrade yet. My NT is still fully functional and runs CM10 from its 8 GB μSD card. Also, some apps can be of use to increase its capabilities. One such app is GrooveIP Lite which, when set up with Google Voice, converts the tablet into a VOIP telephone capable of making free local and long distance calls in the U.S. I actually got the idea from a YouTube video "7 Things You Must Do With Your Nexus 7" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GCiEqB5How
GrooveIP Lite worked well in my limited trial. Check it out.
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote