View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #129
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
[QUOTE=new;2353313]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post

If you read in the dark and don't use a bedside lamp or tired of booklights then the PW is great. I was reading on it last night for several hours. It is not really redundant, it is completely different. I was reading on the SGP5 in the daylight and at night, it is different. All good.

Variety is good. No carpal tunnel, or eyestrain from variety. But that is my entertainment, I don't spend money on anything else. Okay I do eat, lol. Like Blossom and her books, and I find no guilt in getting away from it all with reading. We all have to decide what is our entertainment money going to be used on.

I am sure any of the ones you get you will love. Techy toys have come a long way.
I really like your attitude. I sew (clothes and crafts) also, so recreation money goes there also. And then there are the Bridge books and matches... Well, I would say that reading/media has top priority! Can't get everything though. PW sounds interesting, very specialized. I am going to wait and see the SGP5 and what it can do. I'm just very impatient! The great thing about these techie toys is that buying something "now" really doesn't matter, something new and less expensive is right around the corner.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote