View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #186
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Ok, maybe I am missing this. In the wishlist on BPL, I have to click on each book to see if its available now right? Or is there some way to see what the waitlist is without that. And what exactly does the filter do? I type in a letter and I guess it gives me the book titles and authors that start with that letter?
Am I missing something there too?

I do like that moving stuff from and to the wishlist is just one click on that bookmark.

Filters are nice also.

My local library has not switched yet. I prefer the selection of BPL anyway.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote