View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #112
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Try this.

1. Have K4PC open BEFORE you buy the book. or

2. If you bought the book already open K4PC. After you see the book download and then disappear, close K4PC and then just re-open K4PC. The book should appear.

This happens to me if I don't have K4PC open before I buy a book.

Carol
that is interesting - I asked amazon if anyone else had ever reported a disappearing book problem & they claimed not! Their "solution" is to suggest a full uninstall- reinstall but I've been around that loop a few times in the past already.

I will try your step 2 next time it plays up.

again, it's hard to construct a logical hypothesis as to why what you describe should make a difference .
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote