View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #133
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
More details, yes, I think I wasn't extremely clear...

Once you open a file located inside <...>/<first>, <last>, go to the application menu Options -> Save preferences (I have auto-save preferences set to OFF), and exit Xournal. <blah blah>/<first>, <last> should be in your config file now. (At least that method works here, and I suspect that's how I first bumped into this.)

If you start Xournal again via a shortcut (without invoking it on a file), and you go to the app menu File -> Import, Xournal will try and show the contents of that directory in the file open dialogue. If it has replaced the comma with a dot (as it does here) it will show you a message error (correct - it is trying to access a non-existent directory) and list its parent directory contents instead.

Edit: This path ended up in line 38 of the config file, 'default path' under '[general]'

--trim, trim...--
[general]
# the display resolution, in pixels per inch
--snip, snip..--
# default path for open/save (leave blank for current directory)
default_path=/media/mmcblk0p1/e/Enguídanos Usach. Pascual
# use pressure sensitivity to control pen stroke width (true/false)
--cut, cut...--

Hope this helps,

Last edited by MrWarper; 09-15-2012 at 10:54 AM.
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote