View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Borrowing eBooks from Library - Bluefire, OverDrive, iTunes

The New York Public Library uses Overdrive and Adobe's DRM for borrowing books.

I borrowed a book using a MacBook, double clicked the acsm and got the book into Digital Editions (I use a Sony eReader.)

I copied the acsm to the iPad using DropBox and opened the acsm using Bluefire. Worked.

However, opening the acsm using OverDrive didn't - it said the acsm file was expired.

iTunes sync via file data didn't work as well.

Why does Bluefire only work? I am able to borrow books using OverDrive directly on the iPad.

Last edited by menevets; 02-03-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Subj
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote