View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
UrbanNightmare
Enthusiast
UrbanNightmare began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
I couple of notes as I watched it. Someone (can't remember who sorry) mentioned that when the IQ goes to sleep if you have it plugged in it will turn on the LED near the plugin (amber for charging, green for charged). After doing a factory reset, reinstall the repack (not the .1 version) and doing another factory reset just to be safe. I then installed cool reader and setup email and the android market. Left it plugged in all day and when ever the screen would go blank (set to 2 minute time out) the green led would come on a couple of seconds later. So everything seemed to be alright.

I then turned on the wifi and did some surfing. After a few minutes I put it down. 2 minutes later the screen went blank but the LED charging light did not come on. Left it like this for a few mins then tapped the screen and it came back on. Did this a few more times with the same result. It seems something on the network is keeping it awake and not letting it sleep. As soon as I turned off the wifi it would sleep every time.

Hope this helps in tracking this down either for the repack or the original firmware.

Urban Nightmare
UrbanNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote