View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
At least for my PRS-300, neither dwanthny nor I were completely accurate.

What the experiments show is that (for my 300) the reader and calibre cooperate to produce a clean reader database. Both calibre and the reader will remove missing books from a collection. Calibre removes empty collections. The reader cleans missing books from its database.
Nice to know.

I was just making wild (educated?) guesses based on my experiences and your expert opinion.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote