View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #40
fonzie4msg
Connoisseur
fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3gb (3g)
i googled something else

"
1st Way:

Do the thing with the router that giga said. (What you really wanna do is reserve a ip for the mac address of the NIC on your server. You can figure out it's NIC by typing 'ifconfig'. Its the number in the form of xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx next to HWAddr. Most routers allow this, and it sounds like you have this set up).

Next, go to your ~/.ssh folder, and use your text editor to change/create a file named config (full path should be ~/.ssh/config ). Make/add an entry in this form:

host MusicBox
Hostname <ip address>
User <your username>

After that, create an ssh tunnel to your musicbox,by using this command:

ssh - N -L 5900:localhost:5900 MusicBox

and then in a seperate terminal:

vncviewer localhost:0"

maybe i can apply this... i dint changed that file ...
fonzie4msg is offline   Reply With Quote