View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #20
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Check Aeon Timeline out, it works with Scrivener and handles the time line. You can link stuff to dates and stuff. I have not used it much yet, but it promises a lot.

http://www.scribblecode.com/
Interesting, thanks. I'll keep the link, but it's no use to me yet - Mac only at this time. I also have some reservations about a few things I read:

"This is a one-to-one representation, meaning that each Scrivener document can be associated with only one event, and each event can be associated with only one Scrivener document."

That sounds a bit restrictive to what I had in mind.

Also, the pretty graphics are all well and good, but I have my suspicions about a few of the more functional things I was hoping for - the sort of stuff that I think will probably only happen with tighter integration.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote