View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #16211
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished Cherryh's Protector, and found myself at the end of it hating the fact that I'd have to wait a year or so before I could have the next book in this series. This one definitely left me wanting more.

Next up, Campion #4, Policemen at the Funeral.
And finished the Campion. This was excellent, and you can see that Allingham is really developing her characters over time. Though this book has very little of Lugg in it. We are starting to get more details about Albert Campion, and lovely little unhelpful but enticing hints about who he really is. As with all Margery Allinghams's books, this is well written and delightfully funny in a quiet way.

Next up, a total break from the elegant and witty Allingham -- David Weber's Shadow of Freedom.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote