View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:45 AM   #22024
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I have eaten in many different restaurants all over the world, in just about every style of cuisine known to man. This was the FIRST time I have ever been served ONE french fry. I was served three french fries once before, very nicely arranged on the plate, but today was a "first!" (OK... they weren't 'french fries.' They were rectangular strips of deep fried potato the size and shape of french fries. The menu called them, of course, pomme frite.) We were given A dinner roll too. Butter, even. I was ready to eat the table cloth but my wife wouldn't let me.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote