View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #71
POPEYEPOP
POPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watchPOPEYEPOP is clearly one to watch

Device: kindle keyboard
Question popeyepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
Good Job Spindle Girl.

I still think 99% of the time buying used is o.k. I have bought 2 used Kindles from e-bay and de-registering them is a slice of pie. One had been done already, the other I did from the unit, AND was able to keep the books the previous owner had purchased. Suppose I should mention, I bought a K4 & received a K3-keyboard instead ...but I was more than happy about that... It's become my #1 e-reader.

So sorry this happened to you, dear Katie. I'd say next time, perhaps buy thru e-bay where at least you have some sort of back-up if anything goes wrong. Buyer protection & all that. Also, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from the flea market on MR...
Hi,This derigistering and registering has got me worried,I just bought a s/h, K-Keyboard from ebay and the seller left 267 titles on the device.
i checked cost of the first 20 and it came to 95 quid,so what do I do ? leave of putting it in my name till I have read all the titles that interest me or take a chance that I may lose the lot.I have an amazon uk account.cheers
POPEYEPOP is offline   Reply With Quote