View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #10
Portia
Portia doesn't litterPortia doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3g
Sparrowlight, thanks for your help. And thanks for the help of ixtab and geekmaster, et al, on the other thread that you pointed me to. All is good for me now.

I uninstalled the simple screensaver hack, then uninstalled the old custom screensaver hack, then uninstalled the jailbreak. Reinstalled the jailbreak and the simple screensaver hack, but still no screensavers. I then copied my existing "screensaver" folder to my C: drive to save my images, deleted the screensaver folder from my KT USB root drive, uninstalled and reinstalled the simple hack. I had screensavers back and can now put my custom images back in my screensavers folder in the USB root drive. (I also think I named them wrong by including the .png extension in the image names.)

So, I finally did figure it out, and thanks to all here for their help, the jailbreak, and the hacks.

(Forgive me if this counts as a cross-post, since I did put a short update on the KT jailbreak thread. I just wanted to update and thank Sparrowlight for providing the link to the other thread.)
Portia is offline   Reply With Quote