View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #102
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I would order it from Amazon. If you decide to return it, there's no restocking fee. Use it for a couple of weeks and see if it would replace your SGT. Sideload the apps you currently use day-to-day and evaluate its usefulness.
If I buy it from BB, I have till January 24th to return it with no restocking fee. That is what I did with the NC, bought it there which is only a stone's throw from my house, tried it for a month and decided it wasn't right for me. It gave me no problems and I felt bad returning it but they want HAPPY customers so their return policy is fairly liberal.

My happy mode with the SGT is 8.0 by the way.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote