View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #38
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I produce hundreds of documents a year (legal documents, not books) that are proofread, edited, and then edited again (by a total of three people other than me; we have professional proofreaders, editors, and legal editors on staff). They find all kinds of things that I've read over because I already know what the document is supposed to say. Some things are typos, some things are consistency errors (within the document and when compared to other docs from the office), and somethings are whether the document really says what I think it says, with enough clarity and no ambiguity.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote