View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #66
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I'm only in middle of chapter 6 yet, and so far it's entertaining, and very good writing. Reading foot notes and other commentary helps to understand it better - but I try not to let it interrupt the flow of reading too much.
That is the challenge. I've been reading until I come to a comfortable resting point, then going back to look at the foot notes.

It certainly is interesting. I've just now finished chapter one and am wondering if the stranger is the devil, or playing devil's advocate. I'm hoping to have some quality, uninterrupted, reading time tomorrow, so that I can dive in. Reading 10 minutes here and there is not working for this material. My concern, is that I won't have another truly "free' moment until the week after next.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote