View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #62
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So...is it a good book? I read the Kindle sample and was not overly impressed so I didn't buy it. If I had a coupon code, I might have, but with so much else in my TBR pile right now, I could not justify full price for a book I was meh on...
Is it a good book? Well, everybody's tastes are different, but I'm enjoying the book. It's taken a lot of looking at footnotes and trying to understand where the author is taking me, but Mikhail Bulgakov has hooked me and I'll finish it (just started Book 2).

I'm *very* curious about other readers impressions.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote