View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #24
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
That's interesting.
I would have thought you would have gone to the beach, or a club, where people were flaunting their sexuality, to get the right mood. A food court just doesn't seem the right place. For me anyway.

I was riding through a College Campus today just coming from a Chick Fil A and a Southwest salad and a milkshake and I saw a cute couple walking and holding hands, and the girl was all smiles while the boy was like "what is happening here?" That would set up a youthful sweet type scene, but really nothing much was happening at Chick Fil A to set up anything.
I always know ahead of time what's going to happen in my story, and who is going to be in it. I don't sit down and wait to be inspired. But the noise and bustle provides white noise that lets me work without hearing a clock go Tick Tock, and since I'm away from home, I'm not thinking of all the things in the hosue I should be doing.

Sometimes you do overhear bizarre snippets of conversation at nearby tables. Last time, there were three women discussing getting Brazilians, and how much muff-diviing they expected as a reward.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote