View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:01 PM   #12
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
When I turned on the device there was a message indicating that I should go to the Pocketbook site to obtain the latest firmware for the device. The message stays on for 20 seconds each time I power on the device. When I went to the website, there were no firmware there for the IQ.
From what I know this is a standard marketing message on both IQ and 602 devices. The text might be changed with the new firmware.
And you are right there are no firmware downloads on the link mentioned for any of the devices.

For me personally this message is a bit annoying since it is showing up always, even if I set show current page boot option on my new PB 602. On old models (301+, 360 and 302) I would see a screenshot of the page I read last having this option on. Unfortunately it is not the case with the current firmware version of 602. I hope I will be forgiven for talking about 602 in the IQ related thread
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote