View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 10:17 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
@ZP
OK I've got one more extremly large dictionary that I converted almost 6 years ago for my own personal use (see below pics). You may not know about this one.

It was a 25MB OED.lit that yielded (extracted) a 70 MB .html and after adding a simple TOC produced a 55 MB .imp file. It was not useful/readable on my REB1200 hardware reader as it exhausted/max-ed out its internal memory!

It was a challenge that could not yield any acceptable results then. Maybe when my hardware reader can allow this large a .imp file, I'll revisit this dictionary.

So, it may be possible to extract that Mobipocket OED, as I did with the .lit version, though I have not attempted to do so.
nick, have i mentioned lately you're my hero ?? please let us know if you tackle that one and how you get on !! epub oed, i'm actually drooling now.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote