View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #41
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
A good cover doesn't usually sway me to purchase it, but it could draw me in to looking at the summary and synopsis. A bad cover definitely can sway me not to look further, unless it is so bad I have to read the synopsis as a joke.

Covers do matter. On a crowded page of text, the cover is what people will see and click on.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote